There was a missing point of the SRT Counselor’s Code:
Any communication that is not caring communication has no place in a session.
Spiritual Rescue Technology is not like any of the other spiritual healing practices in use today. Most of the communication is telepathic and the effectiveness of the SRT processing depends on the trust between the counselor, the client and the entities involved.
Questions for the purpose of getting information for the counselor distract the client and his entities from the session.
The SRT SPIRITUAL COUNSELOR’S CODE revised 9-3-15
I hereby promise as a Spiritual Rescue Technology Practitioner to follow the Counselor’s Code as it is written here.
1. I promise to deliver Spiritual Rescue Technology only to clients who are ready for this technology and will benefit from it.
2. I will make every effort to meet my client’s expectations.
3. I will promise only those results I can reasonably expect to deliver.
4. I promise not to tell the client what he should think about his spiritual or mental state in or out of session.
5. I promise not to make less of the client’s spiritual or mental state or gains in or out of session.
6. I promise to keep all counseling appointments once made.
7. I promise not to process a client who has not had sufficient rest and who is physically tired.
8. I promise not to process a client who is improperly fed or hungry.
9. I promise never to abandon a client in session.
10. I promise never to get angry with a client in session.
11. I promise to run every major spiritual counseling action to a satisfactory resolution.
12. I promise to recognize the importance of the client and his spiritual entities in session and in all my dealings with him.
13. I promise not to enter comments, expressions or any disturbance into a session that could distract a client or his spiritual entities from addressing their spiritual or mental concerns.
14. I promise to accept whatever the client or his spiritual entities say without expressing doubt or trying to get them to change their statements to something I can accept. When the client or his entities originate a realization or answer a question, I will acknowledge that I have heard it and acknowledge it without altering it in any way.
15. I promise never to use the secrets of a client divulged in or out of session for any purpose other than to apply the correct process for achieving spiritual gain.
16. I promise not to advocate spiritual counseling as a cure for illness or insanity, knowing well that mitigation is possible only if the client truly wants to get well and is willing to accept spiritual assistance and is willing to accept the spiritual assistance as complementary to any existing medical treatment they may be receiving.
17. I promise to safeguard the ethical use and practice of Spiritual Rescue Technology.
18. Any communication that is not caring communication has no place in a session. Questions for the purpose of getting information for the counselor distract the client and his entities from the session.
This Counselor’s Code is an integral part of every Spiritual Rescue Technology counseling agreement.
Adherence to the Counselor’s Code is completely voluntary, but it should be carefully noted that any deviation from the Code will lessen the gains to be enjoyed by clients and may damage the reputation of the SRT counselor. Successful practitioners follow the code and enjoy continuing prosperity.